Certified records manager
Cheryl Banke, MLIS, CRM
CEO & Founder
As a Certified Records Manager, Paralegal, and Librarian with over 25 years of records management experience she has worked at Argonne National Laboratory, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Chamberlain, The Duchossois Group, and more.
Cheryl has assisted organizations with their increasingly complex and demanding regulatory and technological challenges. She has partnered with clients in the health care industries, union organizations, manufacturing firms, financial institutions, various services industries, and non-profits.
- Master of Library & Information Science & Knowledge Management
Dominican University, River Forest, IL
- Bachelor of Arts
DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Certified Records Manager
2010 to present
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification
- Foundations Training for Social & Emotional Intelligence
Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential